Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hurricane Alex

This week it has been almost constant rain. We have been stuck inside and have been pretty boring.

A few exciting things did happen though.

Crocker started to crawl.






He is into everything. He especially loves cords.



Max loves to help with him. He went with me to get Crocker up from his nap.




Max fed Crocker a bottle.




Sheldon has been working12-15 hour days the past 2 weeks, so we were happy to see him home at 3pm yesterday.




We have also been playing Max's new favorite game a lot. It is hide and seek. He hides and I find him. It really isn't hard because when I say "Ready or not here I come"! I hear giggles and he says. "You can't find me!" haha. It is too cute!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved