Monday, July 5, 2010

Sewing FAIL!!!

A few years ago, my mom gave me her old sewing machine and serger. They have been sitting in boxes in our garage. I have decided that I am going to learn to sew and so Sheldon dug them out for me.

My 1st attempt was going okay. I messed up cutting out the star, but no biggie.



I was really getting into sewing it down until it would hardly run through the machine. I figured it would straighten out and kept sewing. Then it got stuck, so I pulled it out. I had sewed the front of the shirt to the back. ha!




I decided to try again with a onesie for Sissy. It turned out a lot better than the 1st go around.


1 comment:

Max said...

Good job, Jenny. Keep it up. Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved