Friday, July 2, 2010

Target Run

Sheldon was off this morning, so I made a run to Target.




I got 3 boxes of Crystal light drink mix, 10lb of russet potatoes, mustard, honey mustard, 2 boxes stuffing, 3 containers of Easy Mac, 10 ears of corn, 2 cans pork and beans, 1 box frozen waffles, and 1 box frozen pancakes.

I spent $8.71 and saved $30.05!

It is SO SO SO much easier to do my couponing without the boys. I can go up and down each aisle and match up my coupons with deals I find at the store.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved