Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July.
I am so grateful to live in the USA. I am so thankful for the military and all those that sacrifice for our freedom.
I am thankful that Sheldon was home this weekend to spend the holiday with us!

We did not do anything out of the ordinary, but we had fun!
We went to church in the am. The boys did not want to smile for a picture!


We came home, played, took naps, ate Popsicle's, grilled out, and Sheldon played the guitar.



We had a GREAT day and hope you did too!

1 comment:

Max said...

God bless Ameerica and God bless out troops, past, present and future, that we are able to have a day like this! Love you all, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved