Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trip to TN Day 2

Crocker, Mom, and I went to Memphis to have a girls day with my VERY pregnant sister. (I am HOPING she will go into labor while I am here!!! :) )
We got to their house and Ryne, Brent, and Crocker were able to play for awhile.





Crocker loved looking out their door into the backyard!



We went to lunch and Crocker was so happy and playing.



My sister and Avery. She is full term and can go into labor any minute!


Crocker decided to pretend he was a cowboy.



After we ate lunch, we went to Target and to get cupcakes. They are so good and have so much frosting on them!


We went back to Kimberly's house and talked and giggled for hours.



Crocker had a talk with Avery and told her to come on.




We went to get a hamburger for dinner.




After dinner, they took me to CVS. I think they knew I was having withdrawls from scanning my card. ha!

I am so so glad that Kimberly, Mom, and I were able to have a girls day. It was so fun and we had such a good time.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved