Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!

Today was the highlight of my trip to TN. When I came into town 11 days ago, Avery was not due until August 2. Kimberly has been in and out of the hospital and had a lot of problems with this pregnancy. Her doctor decided it would be okay to deliver a week early. So, the boys and I postponed our trip home and are staying another week.
I was so so so thankful that I was able to be here when Avery was born.
I have a lot of pictures, so be prepared.

We were able to go back and see Kimberly and Brent before the c section.



My dad has always called Kimberly "Princess". He has been joking with her that she was going to have to give up her title to Avery. So, she was doing her final wave before she gave up her title. ha. It was so funny!!!


The anxious grandparents waiting to hear that all was well with Kimberly and Avery.



Crocker did a little walking while he waited.


Then, he did a little napping.



Grandpa and Crocker played a little while.



Ryne came to the hospital and Brent came out to tell him that his sister was here!



She brought him a present and he was so excited!




We were able to go to the nursery to see her while Kimberly was in recovery.


Then, we had to go to the waiting room until Kimberly was in a room.
Ryne played stickers and looked for treasures in my purse.



Pretty soon, it was time to meet Avery.
Avery Elise was born on July 26, 2010. She weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long.


Ryne brought Avery a present too and was so excited for her to open it.



She is so sweet and has so much hair! She is the only grandchild in the family to have hair. My sister and I did not have hair either.


1st family picture.



Then, Nana and Grandpa were able to hold the baby.






I was a little excited when it was my turn!!!!



Sisters and Avery!



Crocker was not too impressed with her, but I think she will grow on him.


Ryne was able to hold Avery and it was so sweet.



There have been so many prayers lifted up on behalf of Kimberly and Avery. We are so blessed and so thankful that the Lord has answered our prayers and everyone is healthy.

4 comments:

Max said...

Absollutely beautiful!!! Love, Gma

Kate said...

So so glad to hear everything went well. She is beautiful!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday to Avery! She's beautiful!

Jenna said...

She is just precious!!! What a sweet family!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved