Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trip to TN Day 13

We went to see little Avery today.



My sister had a little dinky bow in her hair. I went and found the big ones. I think she looks so cute now.




Sheldon will probably not be too happy with the next set of pictures. Everyone knows I am really girly. I love all things pink, frilly, and lacy.
This is all good, but I am the mother of 2 boys. I am not going to have another child, so I had to use Crocker to fill in for me.







Ryne and his little sister.


We got home and Grandpa read the boys a story before they went to bed.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm over from Jenna's blog hop! You have a very cute blog and such a sweet pair of little boys!

Jennifer said...

Here from Jenna's! I love that big bow and that's a precious baby girl too! Love the blog and your boys are too cute (even with a bow) Ha!

Robin said...

Hey! I am visiting from Jenna's Journey!

Your kids are precious and your new niece is just a blessing!

It's nice to "meet" you!

Robin :o) aka: Alabama Slacker Mama



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved