Sunday, July 18, 2010

Visit to TN Day 1

Sheldon had to go to Shreveport the other day. Then he knew he would have a busy busy next few days at work, so I decided to come up to TN. The boys and I met him in Shreveport and spent the night. We drove up to TN the next day.
They were so good on the ride. Max did so good with his potty training and did not have any accidents at all!!!


We got to my parents house in time to eat lunch and for the boys to take a nap. Crocker decided to do a few tricks first! He stood up by himself for the 1st time!!!



We went out to dinner with my aunt, uncle, and cousin.
After dinner we came back to my parents house and got ready for bed.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved