Monday, July 26, 2010

Trip to TN Day 9 & 10

We had a pretty low key weekend. Saturday we went to a nearby town and looked at the little shops. I have been wanting to go to a little shop that does monogramming and it did not disappoint. I found a few things for Crocker and cannot wait to get them back.
I went to Kasey's birthday party on Saturday night. It was so fun and I had such a good time. It was nice to have some adult conversation and not have the kids around.






Sunday, we went to church.




Crocker was able to get in a few hugs and kisses from Mrs. Carolyn. She used to keep me in the nursery when I was a baby. :)


Max lit the candles.

He wouldn't even sit by me. He had to sit by Ms. Ashley.


Everyone enjoyed a nap on Sunday afternoon and we went out to dinner.

Max spent the night with Granny and Papa and we are leaving for the hospital bright and early.

We cannot wait for Avery Green to get here! Please pray that my sister, Kimberly, has a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved