Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trip to TN Day 6

I would also have liked to title this, "The twins and the baby".

Ryne has been up here visiting for a few days. Max and him are 3 months apart in age and act like brothers. For the most part, they play good together, but they have started fighting. They bicker with each other and are so jealous of each other. Whew. At the end of the day I am tired.

Granny came over to visit and was holding Crocker. The twins were not happy and were jealous.






Max has figured out how to raise and lower the foot part of the chair. He did it at least 25 times before I asked him to quit.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved