Saturday, July 3, 2010

Toy Story 3

We have been waiting for Sheldon to have a day off for him to take Max to the movies.
We found out last night that he is off all weekend and made plans for them to go see Toy Story 3. Max loves the first 2, so we knew he would really enjoy it.


He was so excited to go somewhere with Sheldon and it just be the 2 of them.




They got there a little early and Max played on the play set.






Sheldon is a sucker and Max had popcorn, candy, and a sprite!





They came home and Max was worn out. He had so much fun and Sheldon said he was perfect during the movie!
I am so glad that they were able to go and Max was able to have a special day with his daddy.

2 comments:

Kindly old man said...

Movie ticket $2. Snacks $22.50. Time with Dad, priceless!

Max said...

Making memories that will last a lifetime. Excellent!!! Gpa



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved