Friday, July 9, 2010

Max's Special Day

Max has known all week that if he was potty trained by Friday, he would have a special day. He has done so well and has only had 3 accidents all week.

He was so happy that today was the day!


We took him out to lunch and to Target to get a special potty toy. He wanted a hamburger, fries, and a sprite with a straw for lunch.





We went to Target and what he originally wanted and has been working towards was too big for him. He studied the toys and finally decided on a Woody car, Buzz spaceship, and a dinosaur.



He was so happy and proud of himself for being potty trained! We are so proud of him too!

2 comments:

Kindly Old Man said...

I am glad Max got his special day. I hope he keeps it up.
Ah I like to dream about one day being treated like a Hoesli or cove person...

Max said...

Wonderful!!! Hooray for Max! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved