Monday, July 5, 2010

Big Boy Toys

Max has started to shy away from some of his toys. We were at Walmart the other night and Sheldon let him pick out a toy. He picked out matchbox cars and could not be more thrilled. He plays and plays with them. He really like to line them up, make pretend noises, and fall off the table. He is definitely turning into a big boy.






We pulled out Crocker's last big boy toy last night. He LOVES it and studies it so hard. He needs to work on sitting on it though.





1 comment:

Max said...

What fun!!! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved