Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trip to TN Day 3

After our big girls day, my sister started having contractions and we were certain Avery was on her way. Ryne came back to my parents house with us. Max got a big surprise when he woke up and his BFF was there!

They ate breakfast.



They played and played. They have the sweetest little giggles and I heard them all morning.


They each had a "headache" and had to get a pez to cure it.



Crocker was in on all the action too.








We got them ready and went to church. Here are the twins.






Crocker and Max were so happy to see their buddy.


Ryne and Max lit the candles at church.





We all got together tonight for Granny Kaye's birthday.





1 comment:

Max said...

What handsome boys!!! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved