Monday, July 26, 2010

Coupon Tips

I have had a lot of people email me and want to know about my couponing.

Here are a few tips and things that I do.

1. Wait for a sale. If you use your coupon on a full priced item, it is not worth it. Wait for the item to go on sale and you will have a much better deal.
Example: I had 6 coupons (3 for 0.50 off and 3 for 0.75 off) for Crest toothpaste. Crest toothpaste is on sale this week at Kroger for $1.00. I used all 6 coupons, bought 6 tubes of toothpaste, and spent $1.19

2. You can stack a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon for the same item.
Example: If I have a Target coupon for $1.00 off Dial soap and a manufacturer's coupon for 0.50 off Dial soap, I can use both and save $1.50. If you pair this with a sale at Target, then you can get the item for free or almost free.

3. Print coupons off the Internet.
I print them off of redplum.com, coupons.com, smartsource.com, and target.com.


That's all I can think of for now. I hope you are able to save a little $$$ with these tips!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved