Saturday, July 10, 2010

Target Deals

I ended up going to Target twice on Saturday.




My total for everything in both pictures was $139.62.
I paid $34.88 out of pocket and used a $5.00 gift card.

I saved around 75%!!!

I know y'all think I am crazy for posting pictures of my deals, but my mom and aunt mail me their coupons from the Sunday paper. I want them to know I am getting good use of all their coupons as well! :)

My favorite deal was the Tide stain boosters. For some reason at my Target, they marked them down to $5.94 because they were out of Oxi-Clean. So, I was able to get a $9.00 thing for $1.50 each time. :) I ended up going back to get 3 more!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved