Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movie Night

This past weekend we had a movie night. We popped popcorn and watched Bolt. It was really cute and Max enjoyed it.

Crocker was not really into the movie. He wanted Max's blanket. He would touch it and Max would move his hand away. He kept saying, "No Crocker don't touch it". It was really funny and Sheldon and I got a chuckle out of it.



Crocker got a little fussy and Sheldon patted him for awhile.



We put the baby to bed and I made brownies. I asked Max if he liked them and he said no. I told him that was okay and he did not have to eat one. He thought about it and said Oh brownies are my favorite.
I figured if they were his favorite, he should have one. :)



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved