Monday, June 28, 2010

Survival Mode

I have been a stay at home mom exclusively for over a year.

I have learned that every day is not a dream.

There are some days where I get a lot of stuff done, spend good quality time with the boys, and have a hot meal waiting on Sheldon when he gets home.

There are also days where no one gets out of their pj's, we watch too many cartoons, take long naps, and nothing gets done.

Today would fall in the latter group. Max brought home a stomach bug last week from school. He was sick for a few days. Last night, Crocker was not feeling well and today I woke up sick. Today was a day when I was in survival mode. I was able to do laundry, but other than that we laid around and did nothing.

Hopefully, tomorrow is a better day.

1 comment:

Max said...

There are 'susvival' days in everyone's life. Hope you all feel better SOON! Love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved