Saturday, June 5, 2010

Waterpark

My Mom and Dad planned a fun fun day for us. We went to Galveston Island to the water park.



They rented a cabana and it was so nice.



It was back in the shade. We took Crocker's pack and play. It was PERFECT for him to play and nap in.


Max Man had the BEST time! He rode the lazy river/white water rapids with my Dad and Sheldon at least 10 times. He thought it was so fun!




He also rode big slides and fast water rides. He has an absolute blast.




Crocker went to the baby pool. He splashed and rode around in his tube.



We all had such a good time. It was so fun to ride the rides and spend time with our family.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved