Friday, June 4, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!!

This morning, I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and there stood my Mom and Dad. I was so surprised to see them and started crying. My birthday is Tuesday and they flew in for the weekend to surprise me.
I don't know why, but I was secretly hoping they would come. After Sheldon promised and promised that they weren't I lost all hope. Little did I know.
Sheldon has been scheming with them for weeks. They did not tell anyone they were coming except him so it would be kept a secret.





Sheldon had to go to a job, so we went and ate lunch at Chick fil A. We saw the cow and Max was so excited to see the giant cow.




We came home and played around. My dad grilled for supper and it was so good.




1 comment:

Max said...

So happy for you and for your mom and dad. :-)

So envious for me. :-(

Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved