Monday, June 28, 2010

Couponing

I have been couponing for awhile now and I am seriously addicted. I know I am driving Sheldon crazy writing out my lists and having it all laid out when he gets home. I am saving so much money and getting so much stuff.
Over the past few weeks, I have been able to stock up on a lot of things and try out new products for nearly free. I have been able to buy cleaning products, groceries, diapers, wipes, and hygiene items for around $200 a month. That is what we were spending on groceries before!



I do not post all of my deals, but this is a good one. I went to CVS and got all of these items plus 2 packs of gum for $13.78.

I know I was driving the poor check out boy crazy because I had 4 transactions, but I saved $104.69! I also have $10 ECB's to use later at CVS. Plus, I am able to submit for a rebate. So, if you factor all that in, I got paid to take this stuff home! :)

I am by no means an expert at this, but I am getting a lot better.

3 comments:

kindly Old Man said...

Congratulations on the great deal. May I suggest that with all the money you save that you buy Crocker some ice cream :) In the immortal words of a famous Hoesli-Way to go, Way to go!

Max said...

Good job, Jenny!!! The old saying is "A penny saved is a penny earned". Love, Gma

Kate said...

I am impressed! You need to teach me how to do this!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved