Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nana and Grandpa

We had so much fun with my parents when they were here. On Sunday, we went to church. We came home and my mom and I went to the movies. We ordered pizza for dinner and celebrated my birthday.







My dad found a "magic book" and it was so cute. Max would put his hand on the book. My dad had his recite, " I wish I may, I wish I might, have some M&M's today." Max would open the book and between the pop up pages, there would be candy. Ha. He was so shocked each time.




On Monday, we got up and went to eat breakfast before my parents left.



We miss them already and can't wait to see them again. They really surprised me and I am so thankful that they planned such a fun weekend.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved