Wednesday, June 2, 2010

8 months old

Crocker is 8 months old today.



He is still a happy baby. He hardly ever cries and is so easy going.
He sleeps 12-13 hours a night.
He takes 2 naps a day.
He drinks 20-24 oz of formula a day.
He is eating 3 oz of baby food for lunch and dinner.
His favorite foods are bananas and sweet potatoes.
He loves to be in the floor playing with toys.
He rolls and scoots to get anywhere he wants.
He loves toys that light up and play music.
He loves to sit up and can sit up for quite a while.
He has started jabbering constantly and laughing at himself.
He has HORRIBLE allergies and his nose is constantly running.
He still has acid reflux and we are hoping he will grow out of it.

1 comment:

Granny Kaye said...

Beautiful little baby!! Can't wait to squeeze him again!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved