Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!

I am so thankful for my husband and his safe return from war. So many wives were not that lucky. I hope that you remembered all those that sacrificed for your freedom.

We went to the Aquarium at Moody Gardens. It was pitiful. We were not pleased, saw everything within 30 minutes, and asked for a refund.








Our next stop was the Museum of Natural Science.
Max loved the dinosaur bones.




He had a lot of fun spinning the exhibits around.




I enjoyed seeing all the exhibits about oil and having Sheldon tell me all about them.




We saw a lot of crystals.


We also went to the butterfly garden.


Outside the butterflies were flying all around. It was so neat.




3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

What a fun Memorial Day!

Max said...

Years ago we went to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. It was awesome! You could have spent a month there.

LOVE your blog!!! Thanks for it.
Gma

Kindly Old Man said...

What a weekend, I am envious. I am like Gma and went to the Museum of Science and Industry as well. They had a coal mine you could go down in and a captured German submarine you could tour. Max and Crocker will have a wonderful knowlege base to grow in the future.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved