Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playing

Max and Crocker have been playing more and more together lately. Max has really taken upon himself to watch over Crocker and want to make him laugh. Their latest game involves Max rolling Crocker around the floor. Most babies would probably cry, but Crocker loves it. He laughs and laughs.





He rolled him too far and is pulling him back onto the carpet.









Obviously this isn't a game that they can play unsupervised. ha. Crocker did not even cry when Max rolled him under the furniture. He found a toy under there and started playing.

3 comments:

Kindly Old Man said...

Crockers is goona stuff Max in a toolbox or the dryer when he gets older..paybacks are heck!

Max said...

I agree with Kindly Old Man! I remember the first time Mark took Steve down and sat on him. He wouldn't even come in for supper because, he said, "It feels soooo good"!!! Gma

Max said...

Another similarity---When they wrestled, Mark ALWAYS got the giggles and laughed so hard he couldn't fight. Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved