Monday, May 3, 2010

7 months old

Crocker is now 7 months old. Time is flying by so fast!


He is still so cute and smiles all of the time. His allergies have been really bad the past week, but they are slowly getting better.
His 2nd tooth came through yesterday, so he now has 2. They are both on the bottom. He is still chewing on anything and everything he can get his hands on.
He is drinking between 24-30 ounces a day of milk.
He is also eating 1.5-2 jars of baby food a day. His favorites are sweet potatoes and pears. He does not really care for anything else, but we are working on it.
He has mastered the art of rolling and scooting around. He can get anywhere and get anything he wants.
He has turned into a belly sleeper. I lay him down on his back and he always rolls over and goes to sleep on his belly.
He has started not crying when he wakes up. He just plays and talks to himself until you go get him.
He has started interacting and reacting more to playing with Max. This thrills Max to death!
He is content to he held, in the floor playing, in his bouncy, or anywhere. He is so content and happy.


2 comments:

Granny Kaye and Papa said...

He is a doll!!

Nana said...

What a cutie pie!! I agree with Granny Kaye. You need to enter him in a baby contest!! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nana



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved