Friday, May 7, 2010

Low Key Week

We have had a pretty low key week. Everyday this week at least 2 people, except Sheldon, were
sick vomiting or having other stomach issues. We have not done much and I have been doing a lot of laundry. We have watched a lot of movies, built a lot of Lego towers, and played with a lot of play dough.
One day when I was not the one sick, Max and I made muffins. I am so glad that we were not taking these somewhere because he kept stealing licks of the batter.








Oh and no Max is not potty trained yet. He is still working on it. He has his diaper on under his underwear.

We did venture to Wal Mart twice. The 1st time was horrific and I would not like to discuss it further. The 2nd time, we bought bath tablets.
Max really enjoyed his green bath tonight. I am sure he will love orange, red, blue, and purple. I am not too sure about yellow, but we shall see.



I am REALLY looking forward to Mother's Day this year! Sheldon has not been home for a Mother's Day EVER! So yay for me!

I plan on living it up!

1 comment:

Max said...

Hope everyone is well soon.

Have a happy, happy Mothers Day. You are so blessed, and you are all a wonderful blessing to us.

Love to all, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved