Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun Weekend?

Saturday morning started out like any other. Max got dressed in daddies clothes that he got out of the hamper and Crocker was playing around on the floor.




After Crocker got up from his morning nap, he had a fever of 102.6. He was not irritable and fussy, he just did not feel good. He is trying to cut his top teeth, so I think that is what the fever is from. Crocker and I laid around most of yesterday. Sheldon and Max played outside and watched Dora.
This morning Crocker still had a fever, so Sheldon and Max went to church. Crocker sat up and played a little while they were gone.



He took a 4 hour nap this afternoon and felt a little better.


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved