Friday, April 30, 2010

Not Much

There is not much going on with us.

Sheldon has been working close to home which has been nice. Max has been especially happy to see his daddy a lot the past few days.

Max is being a pistol. He is into everything. Today he unrolled an entire paper towel roll and then threw it all in the sink. He has been going to school and not taking his nap. It makes it nice for me because he is always so tired that he takes a nap on non school days. He found his new boots. They are a little too big, but he insists on wearing them. He wore them to school the other day and they fell off while he was going potty. He got off the potty and bent down to put his boot on. He lost his balance and fell into the potty. So, I have put his boots back up and he is NOT happy. His allergies are really acting up. His eyes are so red, watering all over the place, and has a runny nose. He is on Claritin and I HOPE it helps.

Crocker has allergies too. He is having breathing treatments and is miserable. He is whiny and just does not feel good. He is still smiling and looking cute though.

I am having allergy trouble too.

I am hoping we will all feel better soon!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved