Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jokester

We had some time to kill at the airport today. Mark was playing with Crocker, so I decided to have Sheldon take a picture with me. I guess that was mistake #1. He hardly ever takes a picture with a serious face, so I guess I should have known what was coming. Every time I took one, I would go to look at it and he would have made the dumbest face. He kept telling me that he would be serious for the next one, but he is a liar!
Here are the pictures that I got.







He is actually laughing here because he was seriously cracking himself up!




I have no words for these next two. Seriously.







Finally!


1 comment:

Max said...

This layout sure demands a comment but I'm speechless---what a clown!! Whose grandson is that, anyway? Looks like fun. I'd be laughing, too! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved