Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rough Day

We have had a really rough day.
Crocker is in the midst to teething and has all the symptoms. He has a runny nose, sore mouth, drooling everywhere, and is running a fever. He is so whiny and wants to be held all day.
Whew.
If that was not bad enough, Max is a nightmare. He is throwing fits about everything and cries a lot. Today I had to leave a store because he was screaming and throwing a fit. I brought him to the car and he screamed for 15 more minutes. It was awful. Hopefully he will start acting better soon.
At different times during the day, I ask him if he is going to be a good boy or a bad boy. He usually says bad boy. He is definitely answering correctly!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved