Saturday, April 10, 2010

Playdate

UB, KK, and Ryne came to visit again today.


Max and Ryne played balloons.


They helped me cook banana bread.








They acted like wheelbarrows with Uncle Sheldon and Grandpa.








They played airplanes.






Crocker even got in on the airplane fun.



Then, they dog piled Grandpa
.

They also had a tickle war with UB.


Sheldon and I really miss days like today. The hardest part of living in TX is being away from all of your family. We have had so much fun while we have been here and have really loved getting to spend so much time with family.












No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved