Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Sheldon!!!

My cute Sheldon turned 28 today. So this is for you babe. Thought I'd come up with 28 things I love about you. Not a difficult task. :)



1) I love your sarcasm...even though most of the time I pretend to ignore it.

2) I love that you enjoy a good chick flick even more than I do.

3) I love your laugh. It's simply infectious.

4) I love that you are such a hard worker.

5) I love that after we fight about something you are always so quick to apologize for whatever you feel was your part in the disagreement.

6) I love that you are such a great people person and can strike up a conversation with anyone. You always make people feel at ease.

7) I love that you can fall asleep so easily...anyplace...anytime...anywhere.

8) I love how loyal you are to your friends.

9) I love that you work so hard to make me happy.

10) I love that you always put others' needs before your own.

11) I love the way you make me feel. That when you come home from work and I look like an exhausted mommy, you still tell me how hot I am.

12) I love that you are so incredible with directions and finding your way around anywhere we go. This talent of yours comes in especially handy since it's an area in which I lack any skill.

13) I love that you are such a researcher. We don't buy or do anything without you doing your research.

14) I love that you are such a good son and son-in-law. You make our parents so proud.

15) I love that you are so smart when it comes to computers. You always know the answer.

16) I love that you are so supportive of me in whatever I'm doing.

17) I love your calf muscles.

18) I love that I know you'd rather be with me than anyone else.

19) I love that you start dancing with me in the kitchen while I am cooking.

20) I love that you let Max "help" you with whatever you are working on.

21) I love that you will eat my cooking, even if it is nasty.

22) I love that you recognize having 1 can of diet coke in the house could be the start of a national emergency and you go to the store to get more.

23) I love that you are starting to look for a new song to play on your guitar.

24) I love that you have such a good sense of humor.

25) I love that you like to spend time with the boys.

26) I love that you load the boys in the car whenever we/I leave to go somewhere and you unload them when we get home.

27) I love that you like to play games with me. I know how you hate to lose at scrabble and boggle. :)

28) I love that I'm on number 28 and it would be so easy to keep going....

Love you the most babe. Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sheldon!!!

Jenny, I love # 22!You are becoming more like our mom/ aunt everyday!:0

Anonymous said...

I love you so much baby thank you for your kind words.

Sheldon



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved