Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nana's Visit Day 2

We went and got Max a much needed haircut. Then, we went to the mall and went shopping.We came home, took a nap, and played with legos. Then, we went to the Rain forest Cafe to eat. We walked in and they sat us next to 3 huge gorillas. They roared and moved around. Max was scared to death. He sat so still and would not even eat.He just clutched the table. It was pitiful. Then, we went on the ride they had under the restaurant. He really liked seeing all the animals.










No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved