Monday, April 26, 2010

Grandpa's Visit- Day 4

Sheldon and Mark went out this morning to get the supplies to build a small bookshelf.




They got back and started to work.





They took a break for lunch and Max took a nap. When he got up, he went out to help. Grandpa decided to build him a sandbox and tree swing.



Crocker and I were outside supervising and relaxing. ha!



Max helped Sheldon stain the bookshelf.



Crocker played and had a big time.



After all that hard work, Max needed a snack and drink.




He found a cozy seat to finish his drink.



Then they started on the swing.







Max took a tumble off of it, but he LOVES it!




We all came inside so I could finish dinner. Grandpa fed Crocker for me.




Sheldon requested pot roast, carrots, onions, and mashed potatoes for his birthday dinner.



I made him a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, but forgot the candles.


This little guy loved the delicious cake!


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved