Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grandpa's Visit- Day 3

We had a big fun filled day today. We woke up and went to church. Then we went to the zoo!







As part of the Earth day celebration, they had animals walking around that you could get your picture taken with.
Max really liked the dolphin.


They had different booths set up with kid friendly activities.




We went to the sea lion show.



Then we went to the children's zoo.




Max and Grandpa rode the carousel.









Then we went to see the elephants. Max was really wanting to see the baby elephant today.



Next was the giraffes. They come in a close second to the elephants for Max.



We went into the reptile room. Here is a picture of 2 pythons.



We came home and took a nap. Then we went to Galveston Island to eat dinner. We ate at a seafood place. Max thought it was okay. He really enjoyed going to Ben and Jerry's afterward.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved