Friday, April 2, 2010

Nana's Visit Day 1

Max went to school on Thursday. Everyone else headed to the airport to pick up Nana.


We ate lunch and went to pick up Max. He was a little stunned at first, but he quickly warmed up.




Sheldon calls Mama "Nana Claus" because we usually see them around a holiday, so the boys have gifts waiting for them. My dad had this little shirt made up for her. Too funny.






She wanted to take Sheldon out to eat for his birthday and since he was off yesterday, we went last night.
Then we came back home and had cake. Max really enjoyed it. 






2 comments:

Granny said...

Great pictures!!

Max said...

What a great time together!!! You all have a blessed Easter. Gma

PS: Sheldon, you look good in that blue T.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved