Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy Busy

We have not been doing much this week. I usually clean on Mondays, but the weather was so nice yesterday. The boys and I spent most of the day outside playing. We had a blast. Max did push Crocker over in his chair. Crocker got a little scrape on his knee.
Today, I have been cleaning and doing laundry. Max has been at school and Crocker has been rolling around. He also sat up for about 15-20 seconds by himself! YAY!

















P.S. That wet spot on his onesie is not pee. It is drool. He just laid down from sitting up. He is a drooling machine these days.

Sheldon and I have been talking about putting Crocker in school with Max. We have been going back and forth between him staying home and going 2 days a week. He ultimately left the decision up to me. Well, I have decided to keep him home. I am just not ready to send him off for 2 days a week.It is hard enough leaving him for the hour we are in church. He will be going in August. The early registration is in April. Crocker and Max will both have a reserved spot for August.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved