Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ice Cream

We went to Chick Fil A yesterday as a treat. We just went through the drive thru. Max went looking like this.

I will not even let you know what I was looking like. I am sure they thought I was a hot mess lovely looking mama.

Anyways. I got Max a kids meal and a sprite. I got a milkshake. When I started to drive off, I asked Max if he wanted his sprite. He said, "No way. I want ice cream." I gave it to him so he could have a drink. After a few seconds, I reached back for him to return it to me. He said, "No way. Mine." Needless to say, I did not get many sips of my milkshake.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Too funny! We went for milkshakes the other night - I figured Robert could just have a few sips of mine..... needless to say, he didn't want to give his up either!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved