Wednesday, March 3, 2010

5 months old

The little baby is 5 months old. He is not so little anymore and now I just call him fatty.

He weighs about 15 pounds and wears 3-6 month old clothes.
He is still smiling all the time.
He laughs out loud and sequels.
He is back to sleeping 11-12 hours a night. (Thank goodness. I was tired!)
He is sleeping in his bed full time. YAY!
He is starting to grab my hair. Boo!
He drinks 28-30 ounces of milk a day. (In 12 hours because he sleeps so much at night. I literally feed him every 2 hours. Hence the name fatty.)
He is scooting around and has rolled over a handful of times.
I have tried to feed him cereal. He is not interested. We are sticking to milk for awhile longer.
He watches Max a lot. He loves for Max to come and talk/play with him.
He loves his exersaucer.
He still likes to be held. He would snuggle with me all day if he could.
He still takes 2 short 1 hour naps a day and 1 longer 2 hour nap. He loves his sleep.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved