Friday, March 19, 2010

Delicious Cake

   The other day, Max kept telling me he wanted some delicious cake. We did not have any cake mix, so we made blueberry muffins. He helped me make them. He dumped ingredients into the bowl, helped stir, and had so much fun. After they were done baking, I gave him one to eat.
   Crocker was not feeling well that day and I had to give him a treatment. When I was done, I heard Max in the kitchen. I went in there and 5 muffins were gone from the pan. I followed the trail of crumbs into the playroom and found him snacking on a muffin.
   I sent him to his room and began cleaning up the mess. I found 2 muffins in the sink with bites out of them. I guess they were not good enough. ha.
   After his time out, he came out into the kitchen and said "Yummy muffins". ha. I am glad that he enjoyed them.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved