Sunday, March 7, 2010

Houston Zoo

We went to the zoo again today. It was so fun! We are so glad that we bought year passes last time. It has already paid for itself.
My camera died last visit, so I was able to take more pictures today.



Our 1st stop was the seals.







Then, onto the birds.



Next, we went to the children's zoo. They have a petting zoo.





Max wanted to ride the animal.



We had to stop at the carousel.




The favorite stop of the day was the elephants.




Crocker was happy to be at the zoo.




The playground in the children's zoo.








2 comments:

Nana said...

The pics are great! I can tell by the smiles that ya'll had a good time!

Love to all of you,

Nana

Kaye said...

Love it!! The new design is great! Miss you all sooooooooooo much!!

All the pictures are great!!

Love ya lots,
Granny



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved