Saturday, March 13, 2010

What did we do today???

Sheldon has been out of town all week, so the boys and I have been pretty lonely. He got home late last night.
It was so pretty today and in the 70's, so we went to the zoo. (Those season passes were the best deal ever!!!)

The 1st stop as usual was the seals.

We went to look at them and then I looked down and Max's 3 rings were in the seal pool. Whoops.

We got out of there and were on our way.




A bald eagle and Max in the eagle's nest.






Max seeing the elephants. Today he watched the elephant take a poo and pee. That is all he want to talk about.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved