Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jump Crocker

Crocker spends a lot of his time on the floor. He is rolling and moving around all over the place. Max likes to lay down there with him and play.
This morning, Max was laying on the floor with Crocker. I was in the kitchen doing a few things. I heard, "jump Crocker" as I rounded the corner. I watched Max jump up and land on Crocker's belly. Crocker laid there a second, stunned. Then he started screaming.
Crocker seems fine now, so I am thankful.

I think Max is beginning his career in the WWF a little early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they have little kid UFC. Just a thought LOL.

Daddy

Kimberly said...

just came over to check out your new blog design by Leslie. I am one of her followers. She did a great job!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved