Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Fun Day

Well we did not make it to the beach, but we still had a great day.

We went to church this morning. The message was so good and the kids loved the nursery.
Crocker is getting loved on by someone other than mama.

We came home, ate lunch, and then the boys and I took a nap. Sheldon went out to mow and use the weed eater. (Gotta keep him busy while he is home! ha)

After nap, we played around outside, took the Easter card pictures, and grilled out.
Sheldon got fresh corn at the store and it was so good.

We are loving this warm weather and are taking advantage of it!

1 comment:

Nana said...

It will not be much longer and someone else will be loving and hugging on Crocker! I can hardly wait!

Love you all,

Nana



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved