Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mini- Vacation

Sheldon was in Shreveport this week. When he found out he was going to be there for awhile, he called and wanted us to come up. Max was on Spring Break this week, so it was the perfect time for a getaway!



He had a day off while we were there, so we went to the Boardwalk. It is an outdoor mall. I did not have enough room for the double stroller as well as our suitcases and Corny's cage. We found this shopping cart in the parking lot, so we made do.









We saw a Build A Bear and decided to let Max make one. He picked a bright yellow chicken and named him Chinka.



Sheldon had to work the next day, so we played around and hung out at the hotel. We did leave for a little while, so the lady could clean our room. It was so nice to leave a room with an unmade bed and trash in the trashcans and to come back when the bed was made and trash was emptied. It really solidified it for me that I need a cleaning lady. ha




The best part of the trip for Max was being in charge of Corny. Sheldon always had some type of crap to carry in or out. I always had to carry the baby, so that left Max to walk Popcorn. It was like the blind leading the blind. Half of the time Max drug Popcorn around and the rest Popcorn was dragging Max around.





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved