Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lunch Date

Max, Crocker, and I went to lunch today. Max received a gift card to Chick Fil A for Easter and we went today for lunch. I have never taken them into a restaurant to eat by myself and I was a little nervous. They both did so good while I ordered. The girl taking my order even offered to bring our food out for me. I was really impressed by that. Max was so good. He ate his lunch and played on the slides. Crocker loves to be outside as much as Max. He was so content in his car seat people watching.





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved