Monday, April 12, 2010

Date Night

Sheldon and I went on a date Saturday night. We had not been on a date since Crocker was born and that was 6 months ago! We went out to dinner with my parents. Then we went to get the kids and got them in bed. We went to Hobby Lobby, Lifeway, Target, and Books A Million. It really reminded me of dates before we had kids. We used to always go eat dinner and go to the bookstore and look around. I am so grateful for that little date. I need to find us a sitter in TX, so we can go on dates regularly.



1 comment:

other gpa said...

good for you guys..



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved