Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fun Visitors- New Pictures Added

Max and I waiting for our visitors.



Here they come!!



It is Ryne and KK.
The boys are so cute. They just hug and hug.



They quickly began playing, screaming, and running around.



Crocker had a little cuddle time with KK.




They played with Grandpa's new computer.



Ryne practiced for when sissy comes this summer.




Grandpa got out the flashlights and the fun really started.



They put on their new shirts.




They played in the car.



They ate supper, had a bath, and started getting tired.






Max and Ryne have so much fun together and we were so glad they drove up to see us.

1 comment:

other gpa said...

HOW neat. That is so good that Max remembers Ryne so well and that they have so much fun together. Am so apreciative of the photos and all on the blog. Lots of fun and it is so cool to keep up without being there to see it all.

PS Hope Gpa/kindly ole man doesn't miss any deadlines with all the entertainment



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved