Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6 months old

Crocker turned 6 months old on April 2.

He weighs about 16 pounds. (We will know for sure on the 20th.)
He is sleeping 12-13 hours a night and taking 2 naps during the day.
He is drinking 6 oz of formula at a time.
He has started eating baby food at lunch and dinner.
He loves to jump in his jumperoo.
He is rolling all over the place.
He is drooling and putting everything in his mouth.
He is still happy and smiles all of the time. He still has really bad acid reflux and is having cereal put in his bottles.
He is grabbing at toys and playing a lot more.
He is working on sitting up by himself.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved